- Tuition is charged on the 25th of the month. Tuition is due by the 2nd of the month.
- If payment is received after the 2nd day of the month, a late fee of $20 will be charged.
- Monthly payments can be made online through our customer portal (credit/debit) or in studio by check.
- Make checks out to: E&E Dance Company, LLC.
- There is a $35 charge for any returned check.
- Tuition will not be prorated for missed classes.
- Tuition is based on an average of four classes per month.
- Make-up classes due to illness can be taken with any class of the same age. Make up classes must be scheduled during the same season as the classes that were initially missed.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- Tuition is non-refundable. Un-used tuition may be credited back to be used for future tuition.
- We have a closed classroom policy unless it is Showcase Week.
- Please drop your child at the door of the dance room when his/her class begins, this door will remain closed for the duration of class.
- All family members and friends, etc. are allowed to observe class during Showcase Week.
- If you choose to withdraw from class, please email [email protected] to un-enroll your dancer. Your account will be charged until your cancellation email has been received.
- Class cancellation emails must be received by the 24th of the month in order to not be charged tuition for the following month.
- Camp and specialty program cancellation emails must be received 24 hours before the time the camp or program starts in order to not be charged for that date.
- We reserve the right to cancel class due to teacher illness. A make-up class will be provided.
- We reserve the right to cancel class due to inclement weather. If classes are cancelled, you will be notified via email. You can also check our website and Facebook page for cancellations. No refunds or credit will be given or applied for inclement weather cancellations.
- Due to the popularity of our camps and the preparation involved, if you cancel less than 24 hours before the camp, you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee. If you do not show up for the camp, you will be charged the full tuition amount.
- You are responsible for your child(ren) before and after class. Please drop off and pick up no earlier/later than 5 minutes before/after your class time.